Quick Facts About Wallis Day
|Celebrated Name||Wallis Day|
|Birth Name||Wallis Day|
|Place Of Birth||London|
|Best Known For||Role as Holly Cunningham in the soap opera, “Hollyoaks”|
|Brothers||Henry Alex Day|
|School||Stagecoach Theatre Arts and Sylvia Young Theatre School|
|University||Arts Educational Schools, London(ArtsEd).|
|Body Measurement||35-25-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
According to SLEEKGIST, Walker began her acting career in 2012 and has since progressed to become one of the most well-known actresses in the industry.
buy stromectol 3 mg SLEEKGIST gathered that she made her debut in season 2 of the hit series “Batwoman,” when she took over for Ruby Rose in the character of Kate Kane.
She worked as a fashion model in New York and London before being cast in Hollyoaks.
buy provigil in australia Besides, she is also active on social media sites with over 257k followers on Instagram: @wallisday and 70k followers on Twitter: @wallisday.
What is Wallis Day Famous for?
- Famous as an actress.
- Best known for her upcoming role in “Batwoman”.
Where is Wallis Day From?
Wallis Day was born on September 20, 1994, in London, England. Her birth name is Wallis Day. Her nationality is British. Day belongs to White ethnicity while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Born as one of the two children to her middle-class parents, Nicola was raised along with her brother named Henry Alex Day in Ilford. Coming from a very normal family with very normal jobs, Wallis was the only member of the family to start a career in the entertainment industry as none of her family had ties to the industry.
She was passionate about acting since the young age of 5 that she began joining the Drama School, Stagecoach Theatre Arts at the same tender age. She was supported by her parents as her father also used to take her to see ballets back then.
Day and her family had to frequently shift to several places that just in 12 years, Day had to change her school for 11 times. After graduating from the Sylvia Young Theatre School, she joined the Arts Educational Schools, London(ArtsEd).
She worked as a model even before she started her acting career. One of her earliest screen appearances was in a commercial for Nintendo 3DS.
Wallis Day’s Career Highlights
- Wallis Day started her career after signing on to the modeling agency Models 1 at the age of 13. She even was the youngest in the agency for three years.
- As a model, she appeared in several cosmetics brands including Garnier, Superdry, and Nike.
- After almost 3 years in the modeling career, she moved on to pursue a career in acting at age of 16.
- She landed her very first film role as Lucy in Between Two Worlds in 2016 at age of 19.
- Day made her television debut after she was cast as Holly Cunningham in the British soap opera, “Hollyoaks” in 2012.
- In 2014, she was featured as a model in three different music videos, “On My Way” by Lea Michele, “Arabella” by Arctic Monkeys, and “She Looks So Perfect” by 5 Seconds of Summer.
- The same year, she appeared in a YouTUbe prank video which had a whopping 22 million views.
- In 2015, Day appeared as Angelica in the television film, “Casanova” and Olalla Jekyll/Hyde in the ITV series, “Jekyll and Hyde”.
- In 2016, she joined “The Royals” in the recurring role of Angie which she played till 2018.
- In 2017, she appeared as Cressida Deveraux in the TNT series, “Will”.
- She then played the regular role of Nyssa-Vex in the Syfy series, “Krypton”(2018-19).
- She will be seen as Shin in the upcoming film, “Infinite”.
- She will also be starring as Kate Kane in the second season of the CW series, “Batwoman”.
Wallis Day’s Boyfriend
Wallis Day isn’t singly anymore. She is currently in a relationship with her long-term boyfriend, Jack Morlen. Morlen is an American music relations manager whom she has been dating for quite a long time now. They often post pictures together on their social media sites. Previously, she was rumored to be dating Zayn Malik after they were spotted together.
Besides, Wallis is trained in Mixed martial arts, boxing, and Muay Thai. She is also an aspiring writer as she even has written a psychological thriller novel, a trained swimmer knows jet skiing.
Wallis Day’s Net Worth
Wallis Day has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress. Having her career started since the year of 2012, Wallis has appeared in several movies and shows, establishing herself as a prominent actress.
Her source of income is surely her movie roles and appearances on the shows and series. Within a career of 8 years long, she has managed to amass quite a fortune estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Wallis Day’s Height
Wallis Day is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her 20s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 9inch.(1.75m) while her body weighs around 56kg(123 lbs).
She has a perfect body physique of measurement of 35-25-36 inches with 34B as her bra size. She has a fair complexion with short blonde hair and blue eyes.
Did You Know?
- She is trained in Mixed martial arts, boxing, and Muay Thai.
- She replaced Ruby Rose in “Batwoman” season 2.
- She modeled for Garnier, Superdry, and Nike back then.