A viral video that recently surfaced online has shown a man who works as a security guard in a house in Lagos, sustained a severe burn injuries as a gallon of fuel he stole from his boss exploded.
According to reports, the security man allegedly stole the gallon of fuel and kept it inside the toilet, and unfortunately, it exploded and burnt his body.
In the video, The man was seen lying down helplessly on a bed while fighting for his life, trying to survive through the injuries.
His body peeled while his legs were majorly injured.
Watch the video below ;