Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

World Update

Viral guru who sprayed insecticide into his mouth while dancing topless dies

Viral guru who sprayed insecticide into his mouth while dancing topless dies


A man who became an internet sensation for blasting bug poison into his mouth has died.

The family of I Wayan Merta, who is also known as Ki Galang Pamungkas, have confirmed his death was unrelated to the dangerous stunt.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

A video of a topless Ki Galang, fearlessly spraying Baygon insecticide into his mouth went viral thanks to his seemingly care-free demeanour.

Ignoring the potency of Baygon which is designed to kill every critter from cockroaches to ants, the guru from Bali, Indonesia happily swayed to music, sitting cross-legged, while taking it to the face.

Concerned fans feared news of his death on Sunday was the result of digesting the toxic chemicals on camera, something Ki Galang’s brother, I Nyoman Saputra has dismissed.

See also  Diver's horror after being swallowed whole by massive whale – 'everything went black'


Baygon
Baygon is a brand of insecticide, Ki Galang had no issue consuming

Saputra told local media outlets: “As his brother, I am dismissing [rumors] that Ki Galang died because of insecticide. He died because of a heart attack.

“He died on May 2, 2021 at 6:15 a.m.”

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Ki Galang built a reputation as a spiritual guru in Bali but it was not until a video of him opening his mouth for high-pressured insecticide, that he found fame, Coconuts.co reports.

His brother Saputra explained he died at a local hospital in Jimbaran, Bali, and insisted doctors had produced a medical record proving his cause of death was due to a heart attack.

See also  Logan Paul to Floyd Mayweather, 'You're Gonna Quit in 6 Old Man'

Saputra added that Ki Galang’s viral video was over two years old, and his worried family stepped in at the time to make sure he never repeated the bizarre feat.

Saputra added: “After that, he never did it again because, from our family, we did not allow him to consume insecticide.”

According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, short-term effects of consuming Baygon include blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, and sweating.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.





Source link

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Viral

A Nigerian man living in Brazil is currently fighting for his life after he was stabbed by his wife. Emeka ... Read more

Entertainment News

Following reports that senator, Dino Melaye and actress, Iyabo Ojo will be getting married soon, the actress has in a ... Read more

Entertainment News

After denying that he got his wealthy with the aid of Prohet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere also known as Odumeje aka Indaboski, ... Read more

Entertainment News

Popular Nigerian Cross dresser, Bobrisky won’t cease to seek attention of his fans with his controversial posts these days. Bobrisky ... Read more

Copyright © 2021 SleekGist