Twilight actor, Boyce Gregory and his Nigerian girlfriend, reportedly died due cocaine overdose, according to autopsy conducted on them.
The couple was found dead at Gregory’s Las Vegas home on May 13, 2020, by his cousin. Police officers had said they found a white ‘powdery substance’ inside the room when they arrived at the scene.
According to Clark County coroner, John Fudenberg, the couple died from an ”accidental” overdose of cocaine and fentanyl intoxication. They left behind Gregory’s 10-year-old daughter, Alaya, and Natalie’s son, Egypt.