Rescuers had to get down and dirty during the dramatic lifting a six-year-old boy out of a pit toilet after he fell 13 feet into the faeces-filled hole.

Emergency services received a report of a boy who fell into a four-metre deep pit latrine in the courtyard of a house in Ordabasy located in the Turkistan region of Kazakhstan on 23rd January.

A video, which was shared by the Press Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, shows several men lifting the youngster out of the pit while a woman tries to calm him down.

As the whimpering lad is lifted through the small hole, rescuers tell him to raise his arms before grabbing hold of him and lifting him out.

See also  We Call On God To Deal With Buhari -Afenifere Chieftain Ayo Adebanjo Condemns Igboho’s Arrest


An online video from Kazakhstan shows men lifting the kid out of the pit while a woman tries to calm him down

After being pulled out of the disgusting pit, the boy starts to cry from fright as the hero rescuers tell him: “Don’t be afraid, don’t be afraid.”

According to a statement, the rescue operation involved five rescuers of the Department of Emergency Situations of Kazakhstan’s Turkistan region and three ambulance workers.

The statement said: “After the rescuers pulled the child out with a rescue rope, they handed him over to ambulance staff. After a doctor examined the child, he was sent home. The child’s condition is currently stable.”

See also  Fresh-faced son dubbed 'normal kid' killed parents and burned heads in fireplace

Following the rescue, the Ministry of Emergency Situations urged parents to never leave their children unattended.



The Ministry of Emergency Situations urged parents to never leave their children unattended
The Ministry of Emergency Situations urged parents to never leave their children unattended

A curious toddler in the UK was also rescued by firefighters after he got his head stuck in a toilet seat last week.

Emergency services were called out to the unusual incident in Darlington, Durham, as a boy called Edward needed freeing from the white plastic ring.

Fortunately for the young boy The County Durham and Darlington Fire & Rescue Service managed to help him escape after only a few minutes, and he was said to have taken the incident in his stride.

See also  Penniless girls on periods forced to use cow poo and newspapers to stop blood leaking

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.



Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *