Nigerian Footballer gets electrocuted at betting shop in Lagos

Jena

A tragic moment at Ejigbo, Lagos State as one Nigerian http://cumbria-cottages.co.uk/harbutLaw.html footballer got Coalville electrocuted at a sport betting shop.

The footballer identified as Taiwo Akinlusi, popularly often known as Sir Tee playing for Ejigbo All Stars FC was said to have been electrocuted to death on Saturday, July 4 while coming down the stairs of a plaza where he had gone to play Riobamba soccer betting.

An eyewitness, Mr. Abiodun Adaranijo, who spoke to DAILY POST, said the deceased was coming down the steps after betting on the plaza, when he mistakenly touched a naked wire dangling over his head.

Adaranijo stated he (the deceased) would have bent his head to keep away from the wire however he didn’t pay attention to the clumsy dangling wires.

See also  Here’s How You Can View 2021 ZIMSEC A Level Results Online

His corpse was said to have been deposited within the mortuary at Isolo Normal Hospital.

The chairman of Ailegun Group Improvement Affiliation ( CDA), Barr. Bimbo Olawale, who confirmed the incident, stated it was unlucky, saying the residents have been at all times warned to be cautious of their electrical wiring to keep away from such incidents.

mgid

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*