Meghan Markle Reveals How Her Zimbabwean Nanny Heroically Saved Her Son Archie From Fire

The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle recently gushed over her Zimbabwean nanny after she heroically saved her son Archie from a fire incident.

Speaking on the premiere of her new podcast Archetypes with special guest Serena Williams, Meghan Markle opened up on the fire incident that almost claimed her son’s life when she was in South Africa.

 

[Photo cred: Instagram/@SussexRoyal & Human Traffic Search]

 

Meghan Markle revealed that she and her husband, Prince Harry of Sussex, 37, were on their official tour of Africa in 2019 when the heart-wrenching incident happened.

See also  Buhari told to release Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho to Southern Governors

 

“When we went on our tour to South Africa, we landed with Archie….Archie was what, four and a half months old. And the moment we landed, we had to drop him off at this housing unit that they had had us staying in.”

 

She revealed that on that particular day, she and Prince Harry had left her 4-month son Archie with her Zimbabwean nanny Lauren; moments later, a fire broke out in the nursery.

 

Meghan Markle Reveals How Zimbabwean Nanny Heroically Saved Her Son Archie From Fire
[Photo cred: Instagram/@SussexRoyal]

The Duchess of Sussex said that before the fire broke out, her Zimbabwean nanny wanted to put Archie down for a nap, but she decided to strap him on her back and went downstairs to get a snack instead. Just when she got downstairs, the heater in the nursery caught fire.

See also  Breaking: FIRS Freezes Multichoice Accounts Over N1.8 Trillion Taxes

Meghan Markle gushed over the instincts of her “amazing” Zimbabwean nanny, who heroically saved her son’s life.

“She was supposed to put Archie down for his nap, and she just said, ‘You know what? Let me just go get a snack downstairs.’….She was from Zimbabwe, and we loved that she would always tie him on her, her back with a mud cloth, and her instinct was like, ‘Let me just bring him with me before I put him down.’ In that amount of time that she went downstairs, the heater in the nursery caught on fire. There was no smoke detector. Someone happened to just smell smoke down the hallway, went in, fire extinguished….He was supposed to be sleeping in there,” Meghan Markle said.

The fire was extinguished just in time.

See also  Video Of Babes Wodumo Performing A Cringeworthy Verse About Mourning And Drinking At A Club Sparks Mixed Reactions
  • How To Never Miss IHarare Latest News On Your News Feed Following Facebook’s New Algorithm


  • Source link

    Similar Posts