Do you think you are healthy? The following tips numbered from 1-14 will help you find out.
1. If you are a woman, your menstrual cycle should be regular. If it is, you are healthy.
2. If you have thick hair and strong nails, it’s another sign that you are healthy. Thick hair and strong nails are a sign of good health.
3. If you tend to have a lot of energy, it’s another sign that you are healthy. Recall that energy is the ability to work.
4. You are healthy if you can deal with your emotions and that of others.
5. If you don’t get many headaches and your headaches don’t last long, it shows that you are healthy.
6. You are healthy if you have a fresh breath. Always check your breath to see if it’s fresh or not.
7. You are healthy if your skin glows and looks sharp, i.e. looks healthy.
8. You are healthy if your face is not pale, i.e. it’s full-looking. Your eyes are sharp, your cheeks are appealing and all.
9. If your eyes are crystal clear, it means that you are healthy.
10. You are healthy if you have healthy gums.
11. You are healthy if you can do daily tasks with ease and comfort.
12. If you are not obsessed about food, it’s a sign that you are healthy.
13. You are healthy if your joints do not ache when you walk.
14. If you defecate at least once a day, it’s a sign that you are healthy.
If your current body condition meets all the above stated tips, count yourself a very healthy person.
If you were to rate your health percentage in line with the above tips, what would be your health percentage?
In case you don’t know how to do the calculation, see how to do it below.
Supposing you meet 5 out of 14, your health percentage will be 5 divided by 14 times 100%, which is equal to 35.71%.