Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

World Update

Horror as man is slashed in neck with chainsaw while cutting down tree

Horror as man is slashed in neck with chainsaw while cutting down tree


A man suffered a deep neck wound from a chainsaw while working on chopping a tree down just after 9am on Wednesday, June 2.

The 32-year-old was working with a group of people when the power tool kicked back and slashed him in the neck causing a life-threatening injury.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Emergency services were called to Canonbury Grove in Bexley North, south Syndey to treat the man who was injured on both his neck and his arm.

Two emergency crews reportedly attended the scene, along with a Critical Care Doctor and Critical Care Paramedic.

The man was transported to St George Hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.

See also  Grandmother left bleeding on church steps after being kicked and punched in the face


chainsaw cutting wood
The 32-year-old suffered injuries to his neck and his arm in a work-related accident.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Inspector David Stride from NSW Ambulance said the paramedics were able to calm some initial “heightened stress at the scene.”

He added: “With potential involvement of major blood vessels and the man’s airway, our paramedics moved quickly to assess for life-threatening lacerations.

“Sometimes accidents like these do occur, so we advise that you always remain vigilant and wear your protective gear.”

In 2017, a 31-year-old tree surgeon was killed with similar injuries while using a chainsaw at work.

See also  Abducted Kebbi Student Shot Dead


Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.
ambulance
Paramedics were unable to save a man with similar injuries back in 2017.

Gregery Bulbuc from Beckenham, London, was pronounced dead at the scene after he received serious neck injuries from the accident.

Shocked eyewitnesses described there was a “lot of blood” covering the street in Four Squares Bermondsey.

The dad of a one-year-old boy who had been working as a tree surgeon for 10 years alongside his brother, Ioan Bulbuc, 27, who paid tribute to him in the news.



Want all the latest shocking news and views from all over the world straight into your inbox?

We’ve got the best royal scoops, crime dramas and breaking stories – all delivered in that Daily Star style you love.

Our great newsletters will give you all you need to know, from hard news to that bit of glamour you need every day. They’ll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

You can sign up here – you won’t regret it…

He said: “He had been working as a tree surgeon for ten years. He was always so happy. He was so happy to have a little boy.

“Gregery’s birthday was next week, he was such a happy person. His boss has told me that he cut something and the chainsaw kicked back.

“It rebounded onto the neck and he didn’t fall down at first because of the rope. It is the second most dangerous job in the world. It was just a terrible accident.”

Paramedics battled to save the tree surgeon’s life but they were unable to rescue him.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.





Source link

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Viral

A Nigerian man living in Brazil is currently fighting for his life after he was stabbed by his wife. Emeka ... Read more

Entertainment News

Following reports that senator, Dino Melaye and actress, Iyabo Ojo will be getting married soon, the actress has in a ... Read more

Entertainment News

After denying that he got his wealthy with the aid of Prohet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere also known as Odumeje aka Indaboski, ... Read more

Entertainment News

Popular Nigerian Cross dresser, Bobrisky won’t cease to seek attention of his fans with his controversial posts these days. Bobrisky ... Read more

Copyright © 2021 SleekGist