Here are ways to treat toothache and holes in your tooth.
Many people experience toothache, especially adults and some young youths, those people who suffer toothache find it hard to eat foods like yam and meat, because it cause severe pain once they eat it, will you be happy to see others enjoying while your tooth won’t allow you to do? this is because of the pain that you feel in or around your tooth. Most often, toothache pain is a sign that here’s something wrong with your tooth or gums.
Sometimes however, toothache pain is referred pain. That means the pain is caused by a problem elsewhere in your body. You are advised to do something about it, never ignore toothaches. Toothaches caused by tooth decay can get worse if left untreated, and you are not advised to keep removing your teeth all the time, it won’t stop the pain, rather it will transfer the pain to another teeth and this might make you to remove all your teeth.
A toothache can also be caused by an impacted tooth. This happens when one of your teeth, usually a wisdom tooth, is stuck in your gum tissue or bone. As a result, it can’t erupt, or grow in.
Well, in this wonderful article, I will teach you how to treat toothache without removing your teeth, so relax and read carefully.
For home remedy or treatment of holes or decay and odour, you have to get the following things:
1. Organic ginger
2. Organic lemon
3. New tooth brush (soft)
4. Toothpaste (any brand/products but Maclean very good for this)
5. A bowl for mixing everything
6. A grater
7. A kitchen knife
8. 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda
1. Cut the organic lemon (just 1 lemon), remove the seeds Immidiately and squeeze out the juice into a neat bowl.
2. Slice the organic ginger, pill it and grate it into the bowl, you can add garlic because it is important.
3. After putting the ginger and garlic, add one-quarter (1/4) tablespoonful of baking soda into the bowl Immidiately, then grind all and make as a paste, then after sometime, apply on the affected part and leave it for some minutes for better result, if it is very hot, rinse off, repeat two to three times.
4. Add toothpaste to the bowl, (amount equal to the normal size you use on your tooth brush daily), remember to divide the mixture into two before doing this.
5. Now, open your brand new tooth brush (soft brush), use it to mix everything together.
6. Then, do your normal brushing with the mixture, rinse your mouth with warm water containing baking soda and little lemon juice
Brush twice a day for better result, and ensure to bush before first meal every morning.
Note: Do not remove your teeth because the parasite will definitely move to the next tooth.
HOW YOU CAN PREVENT TOOTHACHES
To help prevent toothaches, you are advised to brush and floss your teeth at least twice a day and sometimes, get dental checkups and cleanings twice a year, or as often as recommended by your dentist.
You can also help keep your heart and lungs healthy by not smoking, eating a low-fat and high-fiber diet, and exercising your body at least 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week, this is very important for better result.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR TEETH AND GUM
1. Gently brush your teeth on all sides with a soft-bristle brush and fluoride toothpaste. Replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months.
2. Use small circular motions and short back-and-forth strokes.
3. Brush carefully and gently along your gum line, and you are advised not to buy hard brush, because it might wound you.
4. Lightly brush your tongue or use a tongue scraper to help keep your mouth clean.
5. Clean between your teeth with dental floss, prethreaded flossers, a water flosser, or a similar product. This removes plaque and leftover food that a toothbrush can’t reach.
6. Rinse after you floss.
Asa Speaks On Why She’s Yet To Marry (Video)
DJ Cuppy gets 3 iPhone 12 Pros, one week after begging for one on Twitter (Video)
Five children disappear into thin air from Stella Obasanjo Motherless Home
Sanwo, Tinubu, we will bring you down – Video of gang leader pledging to kill all politicians involved in the murder of his cousin at Lekki toll gate
How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence during Zabarmari Attack
Watch emotional video of late Chisom Chukwuneke, who passed 2019 WASSCE with 7As, talking about her illness before death
“We don’t need the social media bill, count me out” – Gov. Makinde (Video)
Laycon goes crazy in excitement as he rocks Nengi in a night club
Pastor Eucharia Anunobi, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Eniola Badmus, others dance their hearts out at Chika Ike’s 35th birthday gig
News22 hours ago
Rats trapped in bin scream in agony as sicko pours boiling water over them
Metro11 hours ago
They loaded guns and knifes – only known Zabarmari Massacre Survivor Tells Horrifying Story
World Update22 hours ago
Horror as big cat ‘spotted’ sneaking into UK town centre three times in the last week
News11 hours ago
FRESH ATTACK: Boko Haram slaughter nursing mother, many farmers, kidnap 30 In Katsina Communities – Lawmaker
News23 hours ago
Breaking: Maina arrested in Niger Republic
News22 hours ago
How APC , PDP succeeded in destroying Goodluck Jonathan and terribly defamed his personality – Jackson-Ojo
News22 hours ago
Leave our country: Fresh attack on Nigerian traders in Ghana as brutal shops closure begin
News4 hours ago
Killer Of Nasarawa APC Chairman Arrested – Governor Sule