Here are ways to treat toothache and holes in your tooth.
Many people experience toothache, especially adults and some young youths, those people who suffer toothache find it hard to eat foods like yam and meat, because it cause severe pain once they eat it, will you be happy to see others enjoying while your tooth won’t allow you to do? this is because of the pain that you feel in or around your tooth. Most often, toothache pain is a sign that here’s something wrong with your tooth or gums.
Sometimes however, toothache pain is referred pain. That means the pain is caused by a problem elsewhere in your body. You are advised to do something about it, never ignore toothaches. Toothaches caused by tooth decay can get worse if left untreated, and you are not advised to keep removing your teeth all the time, it won’t stop the pain, rather it will transfer the pain to another teeth and this might make you to remove all your teeth.
A toothache can also be caused by an impacted tooth. This happens when one of your teeth, usually a wisdom tooth, is stuck in your gum tissue or bone. As a result, it can’t erupt, or grow in.
Well, in this wonderful article, I will teach you how to treat toothache without removing your teeth, so relax and read carefully.
For home remedy or treatment of holes or decay and odour, you have to get the following things:
1. Organic ginger
2. Organic lemon
3. New tooth brush (soft)
4. Toothpaste (any brand/products but Maclean very good for this)
5. A bowl for mixing everything
6. A grater
7. A kitchen knife
8. 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda
1. Cut the organic lemon (just 1 lemon), remove the seeds Immidiately and squeeze out the juice into a neat bowl.
2. Slice the organic ginger, pill it and grate it into the bowl, you can add garlic because it is important.
3. After putting the ginger and garlic, add one-quarter (1/4) tablespoonful of baking soda into the bowl Immidiately, then grind all and make as a paste, then after sometime, apply on the affected part and leave it for some minutes for better result, if it is very hot, rinse off, repeat two to three times.
4. Add toothpaste to the bowl, (amount equal to the normal size you use on your tooth brush daily), remember to divide the mixture into two before doing this.
5. Now, open your brand new tooth brush (soft brush), use it to mix everything together.
6. Then, do your normal brushing with the mixture, rinse your mouth with warm water containing baking soda and little lemon juice
Brush twice a day for better result, and ensure to bush before first meal every morning.
Note: Do not remove your teeth because the parasite will definitely move to the next tooth.
HOW YOU CAN PREVENT TOOTHACHES
To help prevent toothaches, you are advised to brush and floss your teeth at least twice a day and sometimes, get dental checkups and cleanings twice a year, or as often as recommended by your dentist.
You can also help keep your heart and lungs healthy by not smoking, eating a low-fat and high-fiber diet, and exercising your body at least 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week, this is very important for better result.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR TEETH AND GUM
1. Gently brush your teeth on all sides with a soft-bristle brush and fluoride toothpaste. Replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months.
2. Use small circular motions and short back-and-forth strokes.
3. Brush carefully and gently along your gum line, and you are advised not to buy hard brush, because it might wound you.
4. Lightly brush your tongue or use a tongue scraper to help keep your mouth clean.
5. Clean between your teeth with dental floss, prethreaded flossers, a water flosser, or a similar product. This removes plaque and leftover food that a toothbrush can’t reach.
6. Rinse after you floss.