Here’s How You Can View ZIMSEC 2021 A Level Results Online In 2022 Without Getting Error Message
On Tuesday, the country’s examinations body, the Zimbabwe Schools Examinations Council (ZIMSEC), announced that the October/November 2021 A Level Results are out. The examinations body said candidates who sat for the 2021 A Level examinations can collect their results from their respective schools and centres starting Wednesday, 6 April 2022.
However, Candidates can also get their results online from the Zimsec Results Portal, which will be available on the Zimsec website without travelling to their physical centres.
Please note, however, that the Zimsec 2021 A Level results will only be available on the portal for a limited period. In the past, the limited period was 5 days. After this period, the results will no longer be accessible from the Zimsec online portal.
In some cases, if you are trying to enter the Zimsec Results Portal using their web address, www.zimsec.co.zw, you may encounter an error message saying
This site can’t be reached.
Check if there is a typo in www.zimsec.co.zw.
In such cases, to avoid this error below is a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can view the ZIMSEC 2021 A Level Results online.
1. Go to the Zimsec Results Portal using the web address
You will get the following page.
2. Click on “Register as a new user.”
3. Enter your details and register your Zimsec account.
In order to register you will need your centre number, candidate number and date of birth to create an account.
When entering the name of the candidate start with the Surname followed by the First Name and finally the initial for the second name, if there is one. If you start with the first name followed by the surname, you may get an error message saying “candidate details not found.”
When entering the date of birth use the format dd/mm/yyyy.
You will also need to create a username and password for your account. Please remember these.
When creating your password, please note that it must include, a capital letter, digits, and non-alphabetic characters [!, @, #, $, %, etc]. For example “Shasha#1” would be a valid password.
When you are done, entering all the details, click “Register.”
6. After you have registered and created your new account, you will be redirected to the home page. Here you will need to log in using the username and password you would have entered.
7. After you enter the username and password, the Zimsec results portal will be opened and you will get a page that looks like the one below. Click on “Candidate Results” at the top and the results will be displayed.
Again, please note that the portal is only accessible for a limited period starting from Tuesday, April 5, 2022.