Some drugs have devastating effect on us when taken for too long
However the drugs that would be mentioned below are not fake. But, you need to caution yourself with the dosage.
A post by a Twitter user (@ Aproko Doctor) who is a medical doctor warned against prolonged usage of some drugs (NSAIDS).
Here are the effects of the drugs, both from the doctor and advanced National Library of science.
1. Ibuprofen: it is widely used for its pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effect. It also lowers the temperature of the body, and excessive use can damage the liver.
2. Diclofenac: it is used to cure body pain. Its excessive use can reduce the blood flow to the kidney.
3. Felvin: this is commonly used by ladies for menstrual pain. Its excessive use can damage Kidney.
4. Alabunkun: it is used to cure headaches, catarrh, and cold. Its excessive use can also lead to pain in the kidney or kidney damage.
5. Naproxen: it is used to cure body pains and other discomforts In the body. Its excessive use can also reduce blood flow to the body.
6 Procold: it is used to cure headaches and fever. Its excessive use can reduce blood flow to the kidney.
The above-mentioned drugs are also known as Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). Take note.
I uploaded this vital news so that you can pass it across to our dear parents. Read more on Opera news.