http://duntonsphotography.co.uk/emma-and-stephanies-wedding-clifton-nurseries-london/ A very saddened moment as a newborn baby reportedly died after an elongated use of face mask.
Charikar Many users were left in shock by the claims, as they questioned why someone would wear a mask for a baby.
See what she wrote below;
“How do you wear face mask for a year old baby? Now baby don die”
If a mask is too tight, an infant or toddler may not be able to vocalize breathing difficulties.
If an infant falls asleep while wearing a mask, they can, indeed, suffocate in a manner very similar to what happens to a baby suffering from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, or SIDS.